Saturday, May 26, 2012

Intermittent Issues

i showed and proved to you... everything. But still you chose to dwell with your issues... i remained true, steady and firm because i love and understands everything in you. But you just dont see and feel the same... you said you saw that in me... but i know you didnt. you said you felt that in me... but i know you dont. you said you will try... but you did not. everytime we are on this situation, you only know one thing, ENDING Everything... Coward. everytime we are on the opposite situation, you see things normally and as if nothing can break you me US... but the truth is... Coward. Who am I to say this anyway? Who am I? Nobody. Everyday GOD put us on a TEST, from the word itself, TEST us for who and what we are. Love never keeps no record of wrong, it's about taking risk, being strong, believing... together as one. It's not about committing mistakes, falling down, stumbling down... but it is about how'd you get up from falling down, realizing and changing. That's love................. and LIFE. I'm Sorry and Thank you. ...............

No comments:

My life, my everything...

Don't grow up so fast anak 😂