Monday, October 13, 2008

My Compositions

The songs that i've posted are actually the songs that my band composed when we were still in High School...
Wow!!!!!! we call ourselves the Manipulate Zeitgeist
(
mə-nĭp'yə-lāt' tstgst) or our explanation says:
MZ for us means "Work by Hand, Spirit of a teenager".

We play songs we originally compose, songs we arranged and songs we like to listen...
It's been more than a decade since the last note of the band was played.
Today, every member has its own life, has its own interest and passion.

The band have ended... but our music remain in the hearts of those who witnessed and heard us...
Our music are still playing in our hearts... ti'll forever.

To Roland Awit and Andre Maalat (My bandmates)
we maybe far from each other, but i still believe
that someday, one day or soon... Our music will
be played again...

-Harvs

No comments:

My life, my everything...

Don't grow up so fast anak 😂