Thursday, November 27, 2008

Faded


Every night i can't sleep
since you turn your back away from me
everything has slipped away and its over

don't know why it happened

i thought we'll last until the end?
but you run away and set me free


you made me like a flower away from the sun
you prove the meaningless of life when you're not around
now i'm asking you to stay, come back to me

you can't run while i can't hide
lost and cold in this world all around me has faded
i can't go on alone without you
i am gone in my way

and its hard to me to see

cause it's faded...

Everyday it's all the same
inside my mind it's always your name
i think i'm falling down this is crazy
you break apart, my heart in two
i thought it's gonna be me and you
but now i'm bleeding like i do

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
what happen bout the TO HAVE AND TO HOLD?

No comments:

My life, my everything...

Don't grow up so fast anak 😂