Friday, August 14, 2009

My Processor's Point of View

Anthony Harvey “Harvs” Dalmacio
And Dipolognon, A weekly bulletin published by the Rotary Club of Dipolog
August 5, 2009 Issue (1st release of "My processor's point of view")

My processors point of view: “I thought I can’t, but I did…”


Good Day! Fellow Rotarians; Today marks the first club meeting of the second month of rotary year 2009. One month had past and no one among us had notice how fast time passes by. It’s still fresh in my mind the induction of officers last June 20, the next thing I know it’s already august.

If we are going to look back on what had happen after one month, our club had already conducted three (3) outreach programs, Four (4) regular club meetings, one (1) fellowship and 1 assembly.

Wow! This is the only word that I can speak at this very moment. Just for one month we were able to touch many lives, we were able to put smiles on someone else’s faces. Rotarians can really make a difference.

I am only 8 months old here in rotary but my heart is already filled with overwhelming joy. In rotary, I see kindness, passion and dedication. “Service above self” Every sweat, every cent, every peso, every shot of the camera: a smile in a child’s face: PRICELESS.

Another month, another projects, another set of meetings, fellowships and assemblies, or I should say, another set of challenges. Challenges that can change lives, touch hearts, and at the end of the day, make us happy.
“If you want to receive, focus on giving. Give more of yourself to others, love more and be kind. Care about the success of others and help them. By doing this you open yourself up to receive all that you desire to be happy.” – Random acts of Kindness…

No comments:

My life, my everything...

Don't grow up so fast anak 😂